The most technologically advanced workshop in the country with internationally renown expertise.
Being makers of instruments we have all the facilities to repair anything that might go wrong with an instrument, irrespective of make, model or age. Besides making instruments and carrying out repairs for more than 25 years Alastair Hanson has provided technical expertise to makers working for or on behalf of world famous brands including Buffet Crampon, Keilwerth, Conn-Selmer (Vincent Bach), Selmer Paris, Besson, Stomvi, and many others.
A comprehensive repair and renovation service for all instruments.
Whatever the make or model of your instrument we will restore it to it’s former glory.
Equipped to offer custom made parts through to complete bespoke instrument making.
- Tuning analysis.
- Magnohelic testing and reporting.
- Voicing of woodwinds.
- Laser scanning for reverse engineering, inspection and recording data from handmade ‘irreplaceable’ items. e.g. vintage mouthpieces
- 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC engineering and CAD/CAM control.
- 3D printing using SSL, SLA and FDM
- Electroplating in silver, gold and rhodium.
Reasonable prices and express service available.
Our prices are very competitive and we can turnaround most repairs in 48 hours. Same day express service is also available.
Collection and Delivery nationwide.
More convenient, probably faster and often cheaper than driving to your nearest repair shop. We are happy to arrange collection and delivery of your instrument.